Empowering busy women to make sustainable lifestyle changes through nutrition education and flexible, goal driven training
The ‘West Cork Fit’ programmes are designed specifically to help women leading busy lives to improve their health through positive sustainable food choices and lifestyle change – one small step at a time.
When you buy a coaching session with West Cork Fit, you are paying for support, guidance, education and a gentle nudge towards achieving your goals. Setting a target of a healthier, more active version of yourself often comes with some pleasant side effects. By moving more and making healthier food choices, many of my clients find themselves becoming stronger and losing body fat. If losing weight is your priority, I can help you by creating a sustainable plan without excessive restriction, maintaining a healthy attitude and approach to food.
If you choose 1-1 coaching, you will have a full month of direct access to me via your very own training app and messaging service. Each day between 9.30 and 12.30 I will be available to answer questions or offer support to you be it with your food choices or your training. Here is what you will get if you purchase a 1-1 training programme for the price of a coffee and scone a day:
- A review of your current eating habits and identification of deficiencies and habits that could be preventing you from reaching your goals
- A sample eating plan to allow you to structure your nutrition around a frame
- 7 day menu with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options
- Help setting up a series of weekly goals
- Mid and long term goal setting
- 1 hour online or face to face meeting to discuss and plan the above
- Weekly check in with feedback and the option to have a 30 min call or facetime every week
14 Day Body Boost
The boost programme is an intense 14 day programme for individuals who want guidance with their gym sessions. This programme is ideal for individuals who have trained in a gym before and are familiar with movements like squatting and hinging. Big training days are interspersed with active rest days featuring yoga and mobility sessions. There is an option to do these workouts at home but some training material is required such as a kettlebell or some weights.
What do you get in the 14 day body boost programme?
- Circuits in 6-12-25 format
- German Body Composition style workout
- Core sessions
- HIIT sessions
- Its a 14 day programme but you get 3 weeks to complete it!
Want To Sign Up?
All you have to do is make your choice below! Sign up via paypal to whichever programme you like and get started straight away! No need to wait for group sign up! If you have any questions, just click the contact link HERE.Follow Me Here